Monday, April 30, 2012

Yushen's listening log 4

  I watch another movie which is called Inception this weekend and I strongly recommend this movie to my classmates. Leonardo DiCaprio plays an important part in this movie and his position is The Extractor. This movie is very exciting and the story line of this movie is very unconstrained fluctuation. The identity of Leonardo is The Extractor and his job is stealing the information form the dream of the others. However, he can not go back to his hometown to enjoy the life with his children because of his behavior. He is sued and the reason is murder. He has a chance to go back to his home town if he can steal a information from a business man. He decides to have a try and he begins to find his partners to help him finish this task.
  The reason why I strongly recommend this movie to my classmates is that the plot of this story is very attractive and unconstrained. After watching this movie, I ask myself whether the inception is true or not. I lose myself in watching this movie. This movie needs imagination and if you want to understand the movie, you would better to watch this movie more than twice. This movie has many famous dialogues. For example:Our dreams, they feel real while we're in them, right? It's only when we wake up that we realize how things are actually strange. Let me ask you a question, you, you never really remember the beginning of a dream ,do you? You always wind up right in the middle of what's going on. This dialogue shock me a lot and I learn a lot from this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment