Sunday, April 15, 2012

Yushen's listening log 2

  In this week, I have already watched another English movie which is called Ratatouille, such a funny cartoon. The story of this movie is about cooking. A small mouse loses himself in cooking and he would like to go to the human being's house to watch TV show which is about cooking. By a such sudden chance, he goes in to a French restaurant to live and he helps a bullied guy to finish cooking. From that day, everything changes. That guy does a such great job with his help and they become friend in the process of cooking. They get into trouble for the reason that people are fed up with dirty things in the restaurant. Therefore, any mice or the other dirty things should be clear away. Finally, they solve the problem successfully. Both of them achieve their goal and finish their dream. The reason why I like this movie is that the story attracts me a lot and the main actor is a mouse. Moreover, there are some dialogue are also attracted me a lot, such as "great cooking is not for the faint of heart","you must try things that may not work"and" and you must not let anyone define you limits because of where you come form.

1 comment:

  1. I love this movie! I never knew I could learn so much from a cartoon rat!

    ReplyDelete