Sunday, April 8, 2012

Yushen's listening log 1

  I watched a movie which was called get smart 2 in the last week.The leading actor is Steve Carell who is famous for acting comedy film. The story is about the fight between two organizations. One of them is U.S. intelligence organization, the other one is terroristical organization. The leading actor is a member of the US intelligence organization and he is good at calculating and memory. His organization is attacked by the terroristical organization, the information of most secret services are let out. As a consequence, the leader of the organization has to issue a task to him to do a research about that organization.His partner is a beautiful agent.The story between them in the task is beginning, and during the task the relationship between them has changed a lot.
 I recommend this movie to everybody, the reason why I hold this idea is that this movie is very funny and has many tussle parts. The main drama attracts me a lot. The action of actor is pretty good and the story of this movie is so vivid. Therefore, I strongly recommend my friends to watch this movie.

1 comment: