Sunday, June 3, 2012

Week 7



        I watch a horrific movie and the name of the movie is orphan. A friend of my recommend this movie to me. She tells me that this movie is excellent. This movie is about a couple who want to adopt a child in their family. In the orphanage, they both want to adopt a lovely girl Athy and they hope Athy can be a member of their family.However, because of the coming of Athy. there are many strange things happen in their family. Kate, the mother of this family wants to find out the truth. Finally, she finds the real identity of the lovely girl. She is a...
   I also recommend this movie to you. But if you are afraid of watching the horrific movie. You'd better do not watch it. The plot of this movie is suspenseful and you can make a lot of guess when you watch this movie.




No comments:

Post a Comment